We use all our links to be opened in new-tab of your browser. As it’s a hassle if its open in the same tab. But recently Google Chrome blocking this function for our site as we use one pop-up ad in our site. So you can either use Mozila Firefox or can enable our site to allow pop-ads for following methods.
By default, Google Chrome blocks pop-ups from automatically showing up on your screen. When a pop-up is blocked, the address bar will be marked Pop-up blocked . You can also decide to allow pop-ups.
Block or allow pop-ups from a specific site
Not all pop-ups are ads or spam. Some legitimate websites display web content in pop-up windows.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- Go to a page where pop-ups are blocked.
- In the address bar, click Pop-up blocked .
- Click the link for the pop-up you want to see.
- To always see pop-ups for the site, select Always allow pop-ups and redirects from [site] Done.